1969 Convertible measurements

Hello my name is Dave I am new here. I recently bought a 1969 convertible with a 302, I thought it looked pretty good until I started taking it apart and soon figured out the whole thing was rusted out so bad that I was only able to save a few body parts and the engine is good I got it fired before I took it out and I hope the trans is good but I'm not sure.
So I decided to cut my loses and start from scratch. I order inner and outer rockers, full floor pan, full trunk pan, rear frame rails, front floor supports, floor pan cross member support for the tunnel, firewall, A pillars and outer cowl cover and toe kicks and maybe a few other things. I have everything layed out the only thing I welded so far is the rear frame rails to the trunk pan. I have the shop manual and some measurements I got online. I took a bunch of measurements from the original but so many things were replaced and put back wrong the number from one side to the other were off so much i cant trust much from that.
I need to figure out first the measurement from the rear of the inner rocker to the rear shackle bolt ( i think)

second I think I should have a reference to something on the floor pan or is were the rear frame rail arch to the arch in the pan good enough? and

third the measurement for the tunnel cross member to the shifter hole in the floor pan or is there a better place to measure from?
20190425_175628.jpg

20190425_175638.jpg

• Sponsors (?)