1969 Mach 1 hood scoop 2005

Damn cotton tails got under the hood and ate the oil sender wire off ! Started it this morning and no oil pressure . They did the exact same thing to my red 05 a couple of months ago ,that wire must taste good or something! Spliced it ,soldered the ends and re wrapped it and oil pressure once again . Time to start cooking some rabbit stew !
FB_IMG_1696800745765.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Well ,i tried hooking the turn lights in the scoop to the front turn signals but it looks like it will not work that way ,i am thinking it has somthing to do with the anti theft ? ,also tried hooking through the rear turn lights and that will not work ! I know people have put trailer hitches and trailer lights on them so how do i go about it?

There's a couple of ways that come to mind. The first that I thought of was probably not the easiest so I'm going with the second method that came to mind. :D

Find the power feed for the turn signal relay. Double-check with a multi-meter that you get constant power to the relay when you turn the signal on. IF so, tap that relay feed wire and run a second turn signal relay in parallel for the scoop lights.

This method has the advantage of not interfering with whatever they got going on with the blinker system.

To be clear: You're going to use the [turn-signal relay power wire] to trip another relay that will power a second turn signal module.