1989 Notch 5.0 5 Speed any takers? <Long Island>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys

I picked up a clean 89 Notch last year. The car is clean and has been garaged a better part of it’s life. I got a set of ported heads, a t-moss ported upper and lower, ect and started the project. The heads came off and as expected the motor looked clean.

That was about 6 months ago. I have made no progress since then. My health has taken a turn for the worse and now it looks like medical bills are going to force me to sell the car. The car is located on Long Island <Suffolk> New York.

Would anyone be interested in this car?

Thanks

Tommy < [email protected] >

Attachments

• 413037_14_full.jpg
    413037_14_full.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 212
  • Sponsors (?)

Thanks much guys.

Guys

I just wanted to thank everyone for the PM’s and the E-Mails. For health reasons I have not been on the computer much. I will respond to each of your messages but to sum up the situation I can offer this.

This is the first PM I responded to. It might give you guys some insite to see if this project is for you.

The details for the car are as follows. I bought it from a co-worker as a donor. I wanted the 5.0 and 5 speed for another project. However after I took possession of the car there was no way I could just “cut it up”. The body was very clean <I did the door pins on the drivers side> and with the exception of a faded white vinyl stripe on the car the paint is nice 2.

I removed the heads and got a set of ported ones from “thumper” on stang net. I had another stang net member port the upper and lower intake to match the heads. I also picked up a new roller cam, timing chain, lone tube headers with matching ‘H” pipe <BBK brand> and an adjustable clutch cable and quadrant.

The heads are currently off the motor so your looking to basically re-assemble and enjoy! This car should run HARD with the installed package in such a light 5-speed equipped platform.

As it stands now IBM asking 1500. Not bad for a relatively hard to find car with so many new parts.

If you interested shoot me an e-mail.

I’m on vacation next week and may consider putting it back together. Obviously in running condition the car is worth at least double what I’m asking.

Again thanks much for the interest!

Tommy

Hey man...if I didn't already have 2 cars eating up my money, I'd be all over it. That's a helluva deal!

I just wanted to drop in and wish you good luck with your health situation, from one New Yorker to another. All the best, man and good luck with the sale! :nice:

Status
Not open for further replies.