Expired 1989 Notchback For Sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mustangsforme

Aug 14, 2013
Hello, up for sale is my 89 Notch. I have had this car since 1996. I absolutely hate to let it go but it is time. I have babied this car from the day I got it. It has been in a heated garaged almost everyday I've owned it, yes I'm that crazy. While in the garage it was covered. It has many mods and I will describe the condition as best I can. Starting with the engine. It has original stock block with 92,000 miles on it. I have the trick flow stage 1 kit on the upper end, heads, intake and cam. I had this installed by Mikes Mustangs in N.Y. Approximately 6 years ago and put about 10,000 miles on the car since. The roller rockers are FMC 1.7. They were installed when the trick flow kit was installed. The car has FMC 24lb injectors as well and a 190lph fuel pump. Timing is bumped up to 15degrees. K+N air filter and BBK cold air kit connect to 70mm throttle body. I have a master blaster ignition coil on it as well. The A/C has been removed and the proper kit installed. Other little asides in the engine compartment include 2 yr old interstate battery with battery dis-connect, phenolic spacer. New 3 core radiator keeps the notch nice and cool. The car was always tuned up using FMC cap, rotor, wires, plugs, and PVC valve. I tuned it up about 2 years ago and probably drove it about 1500 mikes since. As far as stopping power the stock disc brakes are up front and I had the ssbc brake kit installed in the rear. The rims are genuine ford 5 star pony wheels and are in spectacular shape. The tires on the rear are Nitto drag radials. The fronts are Nittos as well 225/50 r16s. The suspension, I have Lakewood race shocks on the rear, FMS rear control arm kit and rear upper control arms(forgot the brand). The car hooks up extremely well. Moving forward Kenny brown sub frame connectors are welded in. The struts are Lakewood as well. The car has been lowered with FMS racing springs, it sits nicely, not to low. The driveshaft is aluminum and I believe its FMS, and connects to a Freddy Brown manual shift Automatic 4stb tranny with full manual valve body, and a 10'' s/s 2500-3000 stall converter. The transmission is set up to handle 900 horsepower and was installed 6 years ago and was last freshened up 2 years ago although it did not need to be freshened up. This transmission is unbelievable and expensive to boot. The rear end has 410's in it and a stronger girdle keeping it all in place. The paint is about a 8 1/2 on a 10 scale. The car has a few dings, NOTHING major. The hood has a small blotch due to a pipe that leaked a small amount of water on it(size of a dime). The car has no rust except for minor surface rust under the drivers side door that can be easily taken care of. The interior is about a 7 1/2 on a scale of 10. The rear seat is in excellent shape as well as all the moulding and dash. The headliner is great as well. The only thing it really needs is a carpet(I will send you the brand new one I didn't install yet) and the front seats could be re-upholsterd. There are no rips or tears in any of the seats. Sorry to go on and on but it really is a great notch which was taken care of by me to the highest degree. Feel free to IM me for pics.Car is in New York $(long island nassau county)and I'm asking $9900 or best offer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 450
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 418
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 412
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg