1989'Mustang 5.0 converble for Sale or Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

runnerstang

Feb 9, 2009
Tennessee
1989'Mustang for Sale $5,500 or trade for Crotch-Rocker Motorcycle of equal value ? all trades and offer will be considered, so If you like to be rolling in my 5.0 with my rag top down so your hair can blow or the A/C blow Cool with Brand New Black Top plus new back glass up too, 89' mustang has 121,000 mile,fresh FI motor,70mm BBK throttle body and spacer, C&L 73mm mass air power pipe with K&N,heat spacer on intake,high performance chip,polished underdrive pulleys, flex fan, New Alternator, Equal lenght long tube Flowtech headers, Flowmaster mufflers,Brand New Flowmaster Stainless steel pipes from muffler back to tail pipes,New battery. AOD Transmission was rebuild one year ago with the best,Alto horse power pack master rebuild kit, heavy duty clutches, new valve body,B&M shift kit, new torque converter. Rebuild 8.8 rearend with 3:73 gears new posi clutches all new ball bearing, new rear bakes new front rotors and brakes, car still get 22 mpg if you can keep your foot out of it ? Frame connectors, Strut Tower brace,4 New Michelin tires, Car has been correctly lower 1.5" with lowering springs for better handling. One repaint 1 year ago white paint with metal flake and a purple pearl(pictures do not do paint job justice ! no dents or scratches in paint. No Rust ! Car has never had rust. Saleen style-bar, Saleen rear type spoiler, CD Sound Systems 1200 watt amp with and capacitor with two 10" subs. Always keep under weather proof car cover so that when you take it off car looks as good as when you put cover on it. I have another mustang similar to it, so the car is not needed, Adult own and driven since new. I fixed this mustang up for my 16 year old daughter, but she didn't think the car was COOL. Thats the only reason I'm selling or trading it. The car is a daily driver, I've driven it to FLA ! So you can drive this car any where! Very dependable,runs and drives like new for car made in 1989' Trust me I know I have alot more money in this car then I could ever get out of it, thats because I wanted the car to be safe enough for a 16 year old girl to drive ! and the car is just that Safe ! my lost is your gain. The driver bottom seat cover is alittle worn out I got an estimate for $100 at Gleason Tn upholster shop, the rest of the interior if just fine ! You can email me for more pictures [email protected] or call or text my verizon cell # 731-819-9424 Coach David Hatler of Dresden Tennessee zip 38225 same as the Mustang location Dresden Tn. I'll have 3 pictures under "runnstang" for now thanks for looking.

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.