1990 Fox, Advice Needed

Lush1_79

Oct 20, 2014
What's up everyone? Just bought my first mustang a couple weeks ago. Planned on being a little project to work on here and there. I knew when I bought it I had a lot of interior work and some other things. But some how I overlooked something that about made me sick yesterday. The pass side inner fender is bent in pretty good. I feel like a dumb$&? And don't even like to admit I looked at this before I bought it. I guess I was excited. Anyway, I've been looking at the replacement aprons
image.jpg
. Was gonna get the short aprons but looks like it's creased up further then they would fix. This is my first post and any help or advice will beappriciated. I will take more pics or anything needed

• Sponsors (?)

What's up everyone? Just bought my first mustang a couple weeks ago. Planned on being a little project to work on here and there. I knew when I bought it I had a lot of interior work and some other things. But some how I overlooked something that about made me sick yesterday. The pass side inner fender is bent in pretty good. I feel like a dumb$&? And don't even like to admit I looked at this before I bought it. I guess I was excited. Anyway, I've been looking at the replacement aprons
image.jpg
. Was gonna get the short aprons but looks like it's creased up further then they would fix. This is my first post and any help or advice will beappriciated. I will take more pics or anything needed

By the way, I am a newbie and I have a 1990 lx 5.0 hatch

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 135