1990 Mustang GT Convertible Restored 347 $18,999

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click on Link to view Pictures: https://picasaweb.google.com/100039646805785032883/1990Mustang?authkey=Gv1sRgCJKv-dTiyNW6sAE#
Car Is Located in Palm City, FL.,
This Mustang has been completely disassembled including, drivetrain, suspension, and interior, gone through metalwork, restored, primed and painted invidual parts and reassembled. Every component has been either replaced with new or restored. This car is considered a restomod. Engine: is a new 347 crate motor with 445hp dyno proven when built. Engine: Dart 195cc Aluminum Heads, Crane Gold 1.6 Roller Rockers, Edelbrock Performer RPM II Upper and lower intake, 30lb injectors, ProM 75mm MAF, BBK Cold Air Intake, MSD Distributor and Coil, Moates Chip for CCU, BBK Long Tube Ceramic Coated Headers, BBK Ceramic Coated H Pipe, FlowMaster American Thunder CatBacks, CenterForce II Clutch, Short Throw Shifter, Ford Racing Aluminum Drive Shaft, Mini Starter All above is new. T5 manual tranmission is rebuilt. Suspension is new: Steeda Caster Camber Plates, Bilstein Shocks and Struts, New Ford racing front control arms, Rear Tublar control arms, Maximum Motorsports Sub-Frame Connectors, 8.8 373 rearend w/ all new bearings and traction lock. Steering: New rack, PS pump, linkage, Bushings etc. Brakes all new Calibers, Master Cylinder, Brake Booster, Drums, Rotors. Totally new AC system. All seals around Doors, windows, hood, trunk, new windshield, wipers new. Interior Disassembled, dynomatted, new rug many new interior parts. Wheels and Tires: Chrome 17" Cobra wheels wrapped with 245 45 17 New rubber. Exterior Color is Ford Silver Pearl Metalic. Ok thats enough, I know I missed other features but its to much to list. Bottom line is that if you get the bug to restore a car you'll spend $32K+ And at least a year. This car has been already restored to this level! You will save $$$. So if you are a serious buyer and know and love the 5.0 (really a 5.7) you must at least check out this car. Contact me with your questions. Serious buyers please. Call Mike 772-834-3308 Email: [email protected]

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.