1991 lx many PLEASE questions need answering!!!!

91notchbackk

Oct 10, 2011
maryland
hi my names shane I recently purchased a 1991 lx which is basically stock with the exception of minor mods like headers, bbk catted h-pipe, ssbc slotted rotors and pads, the car had cut springs when i purchased it, so i put a set of cheap lowering springs in it for the meantime( i plan on upgrading my suspension to the eibach pro system plus(1979-93 Mustang 5.0L Hardtop Eibach Pro-System Plus at LRS - Same Day Shipping!) but besides that i plan on building a show/street car i want my fox to look perfect and perform perfect an under the correct circumstances i want to achieve about 350 horsepower with a stock 302 i kno many will suggest an upgraded motor but im not looking to build a race car just some muscle to back up the look of my car, i was planning on supercharging it with the VORTECH SUPERCHARGER KIT SATIN LOW-BOOST V-3 it runs 5-6 lbs of boost but it said with a stock 302 it would only achieve about 275 hp i would like some suggestions on how to build the block and components i could add to achieve my goal of 350 because i still fall short 75 hp of my goal (i am already planning on upgrading the upper and lower intake manifold) but i still need suggestions to get that 75 hp im looking for. i also have many questions on what i can do with my stock auto trans and rear to support all the power.

• Sponsors (?)

welcome to the forums, to answer the questions on what you're looking for you may want to go to the part of the forum that is designated for you actual car and year, and post this information there. This is just a welcome page, where you introduce yourself, mention the car you drive and post a pict.