Engine 1992

If your trying to dial in a new build I would strongly suggest you install some type of AFR gauge if you haven't done so already.
Putting in the 24s and meter should give you some clues as to what's going on, keep us posted.

• Sponsors (?)

Ok update guys.
I installed the 24s and mark8 meter. I had the SCT chip flashed for these parts. The car had no spark. I put the factory mass air electrons in the mark8 meter. I think the mark meter was bad. The car started very easily. I let it run till it was full operating temp 180. It ran just fine for 15mins. I watched the fuel pressure while running it was on 31psi. I raised the pressure to almost 40 no vacuum line engine just spinning. Now after running just fine reving to 3500 easily. I turned it off let it set 2 mins. I attempted to restart with no luck. Super rich when cranking this time hot restart. Now I'm not sure it was very low on gas and may be out. I did pull a plug it was black but not wet like before. I will look at it again tomorrow. I will try moving the timing up and maybe look for a correct mark8 meter. Looks promising it did sound good.