1994 Valve cover recommendations

I'm pretty sure I will need tall covers but not sure which one are the best fit. Here's what I have: Promaxx heads, comp cam 1.6 rockers, trick flow track heat upper and lower. Plenty of hood clearance but would rather not use a intake spacer. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also I have found 1,000's of tall options for 289, 302, 351W but most of them say "will not work for EFI". Why is that?

• Sponsors (?)

Honestly if the stock valve covers fit just make them look pretty. Paint them whatever color you want. The stockers fit the best that I've found.

AFM makes chrome or black 94-95 covers, had them at one point but always find my way back to stock. Most Companies make them taller for aftermarket rockers but any 1.6 rocker will fit under the stock covers of course. I ran 1.7's on my car with the stock heads and just shaved the rocker corners down so the stock covers would clear. Yup, the lazy man fix but I ran it this way for 3 years until I upgraded the stock heads to aluminum.

Honestly if the stock valve covers fit just make them look pretty. Paint them whatever color you want. The stockers fit the best that I've found.

AFM makes chrome or black 94-95 covers, had them at one point but always find my way back to stock. Most Companies make them taller for aftermarket rockers but any 1.6 rocker will fit under the stock covers of course. I ran 1.7's on my car with the stock heads and just shaved the rocker corners down so the stock covers would clear. Yup, the lazy man fix but I ran it this way for 3 years until I upgraded the stock heads to aluminum.
We call that 'sleeper secrets'
Just don't tell anyone.

Stock definitely don't fit. My search continues.

Thanks tho

Tall did not fit for me due to interference with the upper intake and alternator bracket. Stock did not fit either so i ended up with the trick flows and a spacer. If you go with trick flows just be aware you have to order the fill tube separately