1995 351 Cobra R Throttle body size?

• Sponsors (?)

My advice...
Start with a clean slate...

Copying a couple of Factory N/A motors for your turbo build isn't going to get you anywhere.
I'm not trying to be a jerk.

Start with some power/ET/drivability/etc. goals.
For the kind of money you will be putting into this motor, go ahead and pick a custom cam grinder.
The custom cam grinder will not only be able to get you the right cam, but will also provide advice on the rest of the motor, such as heads, TB, Inj., MAF, Rotating Assy, etc.

I know it's not the answer you were looking for, but...
That's how I would do it anyway...

jason

Drivability / smooth idle and low end TQ are my main goals. 2nd goal is 450 HP to 500 HP about same TQ with as little boost as practical.

if those are you goals, then why dont you supercharge it? it would be easier, cheaper, and more drivable.

every efi 351 ive seen had the twin butterfly trhrottle body.

edit: after reading you sig im assuming that you already have the turbos so nevermind...

Do not take shots at turbos with out doing your home work.

if those are you goals, then why dont you supercharge it? it would be easier, cheaper, and more drivable.

every efi 351 ive seen had the twin butterfly trhrottle body.

edit: after reading you sig im assuming that you already have the turbos so nevermind...

Based on my 1/8th mile times I have around 500HP now! I made this power for less than you can install a supercharger. I know at this power level, my 302 block is on borrowed time

The "DIY and Junkyard Turbo Tech" section of http://turbomustangs.com/ is very good stuff. I did all of my own welding and fabrication.