1996 1997 1998 mustang cobra bumpers for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
just what the title say's going to start selling parts off the cobra > These are white 98 mustang cobra bumpers front and rear and the stock cobra wing in perfict shape > no trade's unless you have a set of chrome 18inch SALEEN rims > $400 each bumper $100 for the wing > they are OEM FORD / pic at your request.

• Sponsors (?)

$400 wow thats pretty steep for used bumpers, which probably still have to get it painted. I'm looking for a rear cobra bumper but thats to much for that. I just bought the oem cobra front for $150.

I hate when people go onto other people's posting to bash them about what they are selling or how much they are selling it for. If you don't like it then don't comment and leave!!!! Oh by the way Blackone51 i don't know where you got your oem bumper but unpainted on AMerican muscle they are $370 plus the fact you need to prime and Paint them.. here is the link Mustang Cobra Style Front Bumper Cover - Unpainted (94-98) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!
:flag:
yea^ I know , I priced the bumpers on CJ_PONY parts.com before I posted > some people just want to be a rude @$$. I have these listed on craigs list too and might list them on Fle-bay tonight :)

if i had the money i would buy them both from you because i love the sn95 cobra body and my front bumper is all chipped and the back has spider cracks.. but i can't swing that cash right now.. Also wish i could afford the rims

I hate when people go onto other people's posting to bash them about what they are selling or how much they are selling it for. If you don't like it then don't comment and leave!!!! Oh by the way Blackone51 i don't know where you got your oem bumper but unpainted on AMerican muscle they are $370 plus the fact you need to prime and Paint them.. here is the link Mustang Cobra Style Front Bumper Cover - Unpainted (94-98) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

Called eBay look into it MPSsalvage.com you might save some money in the future! Yeah I hate those people also :rlaugh: I went through the same thing with my Logan intake and guess what I still have it :shrug:

Just so you know CJponyparts.com lists the bumper for $160!!

94-8 COBRA FRONT BUMPER COVER 1994-1998 | CJ Pony Parts

yea >$160 for cheap imported bumper's that might fit right or might not fit at all OEM one's are more that $600 > mine are mint , perfict stock FORD bumper's not junk yard piece's off a wreck with split's or crack's > and my price is still the same >
bumper's are listed on FLe-bay tonight .:flag:

Status
Not open for further replies.