1996 1997 1998 mustang cobra bumpers for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
just what the title say's going to start selling parts off the cobra > These are white 98 mustang cobra bumpers front and rear and the stock cobra wing in perfict shape > no trade's unless you have a set of chrome 18inch SALEEN rims > $400 each bumper $100 for the wing > they are OEM FORD / pic at your request.

$400 wow thats pretty steep for used bumpers, which probably still have to get it painted. I'm looking for a rear cobra bumper but thats to much for that. I just bought the oem cobra front for $150.

yea^ I know , I priced the bumpers on CJ_PONY parts.com before I posted > some people just want to be a rude @$$. I have these listed on craigs list too and might list them on Fle-bay tonight

if i had the money i would buy them both from you because i love the sn95 cobra body and my front bumper is all chipped and the back has spider cracks.. but i can't swing that cash right now.. Also wish i could afford the rims

Called eBay look into it MPSsalvage.com you might save some money in the future! Yeah I hate those people also I went through the same thing with my Logan intake and guess what I still have it

Just so you know CJponyparts.com lists the bumper for $160!!

94-8 COBRA FRONT BUMPER COVER 1994-1998 | CJ Pony Parts

yea >$160 for cheap imported bumper's that might fit right or might not fit at all OEM one's are more that $600 > mine are mint , perfict stock FORD bumper's not junk yard piece's off a wreck with split's or crack's > and my price is still the same >
bumper's are listed on FLe-bay tonight .

Status
Not open for further replies.