Expired 1998 Mustang Gt Convert- Indianapolis, In

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling my 1998 Mustang GT convertible. I live near the Indianapolis, IN area. Attached is the listing for my car with all the info and pics, but here's the short and sweet:

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/3303602120.html

1998 Ford Mustang GT Convertible $5000 o.b.o.
-5 speed
-147220 miles
-BBK Cold Air Intake
-Flowmaster Exhast with turn downs
-Motive 4:10 rear gears with all new seals on the rear end
-Diablo sports tune with tuner
-17x10.5 American Muscle Bullit Wheels with Sumitomo 315/35-17 tires in the rear

The car has been great to me, but unfortunately a new addition is requiring me to sell it. The entire top end has had all the gaskets and seals replaced at 145000ish. The timing chains and tensioners were changed at the same time. The engine has never suffered any type of damage, it was just time to change the timing chains. The body is straight and the power train is strong. The top is showing its 14 years and the the interior has some wear but is in great shape over all. It still has the stock GT front wheels (I never got around to ordering the matching pair for the front), and I have the original wheels off the back so there is a complete set of 4 GT wheels with the car. I'm asking $5000 o.b.o. for the car. If you have any questions or if you're interested in the car send me a message on here or post your questions.

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.