$200 for Mustangs Unlimited, what to get??

What should I get w/ my $200.00

• Fluidyne Aluminum Raidator

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • FMS Throttle body

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • extras..New Guages, New O2 sensors, water pump

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Auburn 31 Spline Diferential

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • OTHER...Please note in the post. PS I already have 3.55 Gears.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
MAINE
I got a total of $200.00 for Mustangs unlimited for X mas, now I have to decide on what to get. Im not sure if I should put it towards some stuff that I already wanted or get something that I dident think I could get yet but might as well now since I can get most of it for free. So here are some options, maybe you guys can help me make up my mind.

*Edit* I have 3.55 Gears so dont say gears.

• Sponsors (?)

94Blue302GT said:
Maybe a set of 3.73 gears? I didn't see them in your sig and that's right at the 200 range

Yeah but I have 3.55's. The thing is that Im not really looking for something in the $200 range, it can be more. The Fluidyne Raiator is $350 out of Mustangs Unlimited but it would only be $150 out of my pocket b/c of the Gift certificates., any ohter Ideas?

94GTLaserRC said:
I voted FLuidyne...But it is $329! (unless you were including the S/H)

RC

Oh I was looking at the one for an auto and not a 5spd. I think I prob will go w/ a fluidyne, I was just going to go w/ a 3 core from raidators.com but I would much rather have an AL Fluidyne.

You have one dont you RC...how do you like it and how was the fit?

Striped5.0 said:
Oh I was looking at the one for an auto and not a 5spd. I think I prob will go w/ a fluidyne, I was just going to go w/ a 3 core from raidators.com but I would much rather have an AL Fluidyne.

You have one dont you RC...how do you like it and how was the fit?

Vib came over last year when I got it and put it in for me :hail2: IT "dropped" right in place. The only problem was the MAC upper Chrome did not fit it properly. The stock hose is fine. I had to trim the MAC a little to fit it. So far keeping my car (and Vib's) nice and cool.

RC

zenboy99 said:
How many miles are on your car? If its starting to stack up then I'd go with the O2 sesnors and extras

has 116,000. Ive never changed the 02's since I got the car w/ 38K on it. New O2's are deffently going on this spring before it gets back on the road