What Movie Would You Make?

Noobz347

Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
43,418
21,623
234
Box behind Walmart
It was right about the time that I saw the first Tron movie in theaters that I decided that somebody was going to make an ultra-realistic Iron Man movie at some point.

So now, I have another idea about what movie I would make. Given that Hollywood is mostly brain dead, I think I would have a hit on may hands.


Here is a hint:

1791591702012.webp

I will update if I get some good guesses and/or see what movie is in the back of your mind. O_o
 
My movie would feature a 428 CJ Mustang, wild car chases and Clint Eastwood as the driver!
Familiar theme with a faster car and an older, bad ass driver. When he lines up with a Honda Accord for a race on Hollywood Blvd., Clint turns to the kid in the Ricer and asks "Do you feel lucky Punk?" Fast forward to Mustang taillights trailed by a flatulent Honda. Oh wait! Gone in 60 Minutes and Dirty Harry crossed with Fast and Furious?

I must be bored....
 
My movie would feature a 428 CJ Mustang, wild car chases and Clint Eastwood as the driver!
Familiar theme with a faster car and an older, bad ass driver. When he lines up with a Honda Accord for a race on Hollywood Blvd., Clint turns to the kid in the Ricer and asks "Do you feel lucky Punk?" Fast forward to Mustang taillights trailed by a flatulent Honda. Oh wait! Gone in 60 Minutes and Dirty Harry crossed with Fast and Furious?

I must be bored....
Get off my lawn zipperhead.. Just need a few ai edits to gran Torino