Log in
Register
Mustang Forums at StangNet

Search

By:
By:
Advanced…
Mustang Forums at StangNet
  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
Log in
Register
What's new

Search

By:
By:
Advanced…

More options

Toggle width
Menu
Install the app
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.

Progress Thread 2000 Mustang GT

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chasef
  • Start date Start date May 22, 2019
  • Tags Tags
    99-04 mustang
C

Chasef

New Member
May 21, 2019
2
0
1
Morgantown, WV
May 22, 2019
#1
  • May 22, 2019
  • #1
So I bought an On3 turbo kit for my 2000 GT. I have the 340 pump with 47LB injectors. I have the sct tuner (no tune yet). I have The complete turbo kit with the intercooler. I also bought the UPR K member with the coilovers and camber plates. What else will I need? Also, can anyone tell me the best MAF sensor to use on this setup
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

A
Blow through intercooled questions
  • AngryH58
  • Aug 31, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
192
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 1, 2026
AngryH58
A
E
Chasing Vacuum leak 99 GT
  • EBNS_2005
  • May 2, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
222
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- May 3, 2026
X-cam34
X
M
Bad PCM?
  • MrPuffels
  • Jul 22, 2026
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Replies
0
Views
136
2005 - 2009 Specific Tech Jul 22, 2026
MrPuffels
M
I
2000 GT Mustang - Transmission Cooler to Radiator o-rings
  • Iwarrior
  • Oct 4, 2025
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
188
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Oct 4, 2025
Iwarrior
I
bmmckl
Fuel Damper, 2003 Mustang GT
  • bmmckl
  • Dec 19, 2025
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
205
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Dec 19, 2025
bmmckl
bmmckl
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • Dark Mode
  • Contact us
  • Terms and rules
  • Privacy policy
  • Help
  • RSS
Community platform by XenForo® © 2010-2026 XenForo Ltd. | Style by ThemeHouse
Top Bottom
Back
Forums
Menu