2000 shell but insides are all 1995 gt....need help

I started this build a year ago and now I've come to this. I cant find a wiring diagram for this particular distributor....

Is it even the right one.... I made it this far only because my father was helping me however he no long can help. I have so many questions and I've searched the forums for weeks now. I hate to bother yall but i need help guys/gals.
Another issue I'm having is the infamous hydrobooster..... it came off a 97 gt (possibly aftermarket too...idk) one brake line coming fro. It is a different size.....

I believe one is 1/2 inch and the other bigger. Is it as easy as buying an adapter? I have many more questions but I'll end for now. Thanks for any information offered.... if you see anything else wrong with my setup please let me know..

Here is what I see, although I cannot offer any fixes but it may help, the wires from the distributor (appears to be a 94-5 type) originally went to a tfi (thick film ignition module I believe it is called) that was mounted on the passenger side inner fender of 94-5 mustangs, you will likely not be able wire in that part of the ignition, look to msd for how to wire that box into that distributor.
The brakes on your model would have a abs module (anti lock brakes) that the lines are connected to, don't know if it is before or after the master cylinder but it is integrated into the electronic stuff, it may use it own computer or the main computer I'm not sure.
You will have other hoops to jump through too but it is doable.
Let me 'phone a friend' that may be able to help.
@74stang2togo
@kiddiccarus

Not it. See the following from another thread for answers:

Last edited:

It's here. Tough to figure out. Pull the shielding back on the wires and you can see the colors of them on the pigtail. Since it's carb, I assume you are going to use an aftermarket ignition control for it like an MSD. You might have to wire a TFI module in to get that distributor to work. Google something like "1995 Mustang GT carb swap."

The ABS module would have been on the passenger side down low towards the front of the car next to the radiator. That's not likely to still be there. For the hydroboost stuff ask in the 96--98' section. None of the 5.0 cars ever came with it.

Kurt