2001 Ford Mustang GT with a Built Stroker Motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

estephens520

Apr 12, 2011
For Sale is a 2001 Ford Mustang GT. I have owned this car for just over 4 years. It has a 5 speed manual transmission, leather interior, and 103,xxx miles on the car (except the engine).

Now for the good stuff… This car is not stock! To start with, it has a brand new (around 7,000 miles) 5.1L all forged internals, stroker motor. Everything in the engine is brand new, from the Professional Products intake manifold down to the 7quart Canton Racing oil pan. I used Manley H beam rods, Manley pistons, Kellogg stroker crank. The engine is at 10.5:1 compression, has ported heads, and monster cams! When I had this motor built, I used the best quality stuff I could find. All of the machine work was done by Archie Somers at SOMERS RACING. The install was done by ALL FORD PERFORMANCE. I have receipts for everything that was done, total is over $10,000 in the engine alone!!

I have also done 31 spline Moser axels, built rear differential, 3.73 Ford Racing gears with a ground pounder rear end cover. I have JBA shorty headers, bassani off road X-pipe and a Bassani Cat back. This car sounds AMAZING!. It has a Spec Stage 2 clutch, and a Spec aluminum flywheel (flywheel was new with the motor). It also has Autometer 5” tach, pillar mounted oil pressure and water temp gauges, Pro 5.0 short shifter, Cirvini Stalker front bumper, 15% tinted windows, American Racing Shelby Razr wheels with Nitto 555 Extreme Performance tires (about 50%) and much more that I am forgetting.

I am not selling this car because I need the money. I am getting more into my other hobbies, so it is time to let this car go. The exterior is not 100% perfect, but what 10 year old paint is? There are NO dents in the car, just some normal wear from driving on the road for 10 years. The interior is in great shape, except the driver seat has a tear in the leather, not a big deal.

I am asking $10,000. I am open for some trades (possible Yamaha 4 wheeler, Jeep, nice economy car…), just ask me, the worst I can say is no! You can email me or call/ text me 360-635-1803, [email protected]. Once you hear it run you will find a way to buy it!!!

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• stang #1.JPG
    stang #1.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 207
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.