2001 Mustang GT Convertible Supercharged Loaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have for sale my mustang. It has been garage kept it entire life and has had pretty much everything upgraded within the last 3-4 years. It is fast and looks awesome. Located in Northeast Indiana

Its a 2001 Laser Red GT Convertible. It has a tan top and tan interior.

Performance Upgrades:

Modular Powerhouse Mongoose Kit (now Mr. Norms Garage)
Upgraded Vortech T-Trim Supercharger (installed fall 08 and has less than 8,000 miles on the blower)
FRPP 42lb/hr injectors
Lightning Mass air
SVT Fuel Pump
XCal 3 Tune done by MPH outside of Chicago
MPH Boost Pipe
Vortech Mini Race Bypass (installed last fall)
Vortech 3.1" Pulley (roughly 10-11lbs of boost, installed last fall)
Custom air to air intercooler installed by MPH (installed last fall)
Car dynoed 375 hp @ the rear wheels which is roughly 450hp at the motor

-Professional Products 75mm Throttle Body and Intake Plenum
-Bassani Cat Back Exhaust
-4.10 Gears with all new seals and bearings in summer 08 (probably 10,000-12,000 miles on rebuild)
-4R70w automatic trans built by BC Automotive outside of Indy, includes a 3500 stall converter. Built stout and built to handle 800+hp. Has B&M Transcooler installed
-Ford Racing 03 Cobra 25th anniversary brakes (less than 8,000 miles)

Interior:
-Dynojet Engineering Wide Band Air Fuel gauge
-Autometer Boost Gauge
-Autometer Fuel Pressure Gauge
-Billet Shift selector
-Pioneer Premier AVIC Navigation with ipod, SD, CD, DVD, and even wires ran for backup camera, just need the camera and to run power
-Pioneer speakers front and back
-Rockford Fosgate 10" Subs in sealed box with a 2 channel amp

Suspension, wheels, tires:
-Maximum Motorsports full length sub frame connectors
-17X9 Bullet Front Wheels with 245/45/17 Nitto NT555 Tires
-17X10.5 Bullet Rear Wheels with 315/35/17 Nitto NT Drag Radials
----Tires were purchased last spring, but the car has been sitting since October so they are less than six months old and no more than 2-3,000 miles.

Exterior:
-Vinyl Tonneau cover that covers the rear seats when the top is down, looks sharp
-Classic Design Concepts light bar with 3rd brake light
-Short antenna
-Mach 1 grill delete and chin spoiler

The car is in excellent shape for a 10 year old car, it has roughly 95,000 miles and has had the trans, rear end, tires, plugs, etc all within at most 8,000 miles. New serp belt less than 2,000 miles ago.

I bought it as a weekend play toy, truth be told my wife drove it as much as I did. Its a dead nuts reliable toy that turns heads wherever it goes. I would trust it on a long road trip.

I would rate it an 8/10 on the outside, there are some marks normal with a 10 year old car. Its probably 8.5/10 inside, small mark by passenger knee on the dash, carpet is good, panels are good, no cracks, tears, rips, etc. Probably the only thing it needs is it could use a new set of shocks and struts. They dont leak or anything, still work ok, but are monroe stock replacements and dont do the rest of the car justice.

I am asking $12,000, there is a ton of $$ in here. Its higher than blue book, but you couldn't build this for twice that price. Buy a fully done supercharged mustang that is ready to go. Throw in a built short block and for under 15K you could have a 600+hp @ the wheels mustang that will run 9s with proper suspension work. The blower, trans, etc can easily handle it.

Car is currently in storage in Angola, Indiana. Always garage kept. I am located in Ft Wayne, IN and can show it to anyone who wants to see it. Title in hand, paid for. Contact me [email protected]

Please note the radio and sirius radio in the interior pic is not what is in there. it is a Pioneer AVIC F90BT

img1946m.jpg
resized10ut7.jpg
interiortr2.jpg
caryt2.jpg
imag0072j.jpg
imag0073n.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.