2001 s281sc saleen crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ssaleen

Nov 7, 2005
Race end up with a crash and salvage title for an 01 s281sc saleen :(. My friend was racing a modded srt 4. srt 4 losses control when he hit nitrous at about 100mph and hit the passanger side rear bumper of the saleen the saleen went spining like 10 time and hit a pole, thank god driver was fine but the 4 banger srt 4 ran away and police got him after 20 minutes.

so too all you guys if you have nitrous be careful you might be the cause of people death and........

whats strange is the airbags didnt go on ???????????????????? question to ford or saleen ????????

goodluck

• Sponsors (?)

Race in tucson arizona at valancia RD end up with a crash and salvage title for an 01 s281sc saleen :(. My friend was racing a modded srt 4. srt 4 losses control when he hit nitrous at about 100mph and hit the passanger side rear bumper of the saleen the saleen went spining like 10 time and hit a pole, thank good driver was fine but the 4 banger srt 4 ran away and police got him after 20 minutes.

so too all you guys if you have nitrous be careful you might be the cause of people death and........

goodluck

i'm glad your friend is ok & all....but he was streetracing, so that's asking for it anyway, when you're not in a controlled invironment

whats strange is the airbags didnt go on ???????????????????? question to ford or saleen ????????

goodluck

First off, he was a little stupid to street race at those speeds. Good thing he's not dead but should have a huge fine put on him. That's my opinion.

Secondly, air bags will deploy when there is a frontal impact. You didn't mention what part of the car hit the pole.

Status
Not open for further replies.