Need opinions! Checked out a '95 today. Was it a GTS??? (PICS)

how did you find exact production of your car??? i wanna know how many of my cars were made...and i have no idea where to search..i can only limit it down the the color but i want more specific because i believe there were few cars like mine.

• Sponsors (?)

im pretty sure the S didn't stand for sleeper lol. i just personally considered it stood for 'stripped'. either way, yeah, they look identical. i dont know what the point is, but all i DO know is that a GTS didn't have ABS!

Maybe YOURS didn't but the GTS could be had with ABS.

all options on V6 models were also available on the GTS. These options are easily broken down into two categories. Package Group 1 consisted of power windows, door locks and remote decklid release(standard on GT and convertible.) Group 2 consisted of cruise control, dual illuminated visor mirrors (standard on GT and convertible) and AM/FM stereo cassette player with premium sound. 4-wheel antilock brakes, an AODE transmission*, and remote keyless entry* were also options. Customers were able to order GTS' from the factory with as little or as many options as they wanted. Options were also available at the dealer, on request of the purchaser.

Unfortunately mine was one of the higher optioned GTS models, getting a lot of power options, and AC.

Factory fog lights COULD NOT be had, if the spoiler was added it was the V6 spoiler with the center post. Otherwise both were added by owner, or in rare cases a dealer.

Maybe YOURS didn't but the GTS could be had with ABS.

Unfortunately mine was one of the higher optioned GTS models, getting a lot of power options, and AC.

Factory fog lights COULD NOT be had, if the spoiler was added it was the V6 spoiler with the center post. Otherwise both were added by owner, or in rare cases a dealer.

I can confirm, if you guys check out my stang pics you will see that I have a center post on my rear wing, it's still a Ford one.

Looks like one of the optionally challenged GTS' to me as well.

I also have a spoiler which was added when the car was purchased. I think the biggest "signs" when figuring out the difference are: fogs, seats, and ABS.

A lot of GTS' had the spoiler... I'm assuming because it was cheap to throw one on and most people like the spoiler look.

Adam

ya, i thought it should have the 2 tone bumper, but if you look at the interior it has manual windows so it would indicate it being a gts. ford could have put manual windows in a gt that i've just never seen before:shrug: