2002 Mustang GT 302 Forged Stroker, Head/Cammed, Procharged

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrendonDoherty

Jul 2, 2011
HI Stang net guys and girls. I am new to this site but I have searched on here before and recieved lots of great info. Im selling my 2002 Mustang GT, Orignal Owner, Florida car, garaged since day one. This mustang has 68k original miles, at 58k miles all work was done by CE Racing and DEZ Racing of Seakonk Mass to transform this car from stock to current. I have babied this car since the day I purchased it. It is absolutely immaculate inside/out and underneath. This has never been a daily driver for me and always was driven on sunny days for the pure enjoyment factor only. Oil is changed every 2k miles with Royal Purple synthetic oil and Mobil One filter. Most owners of modified mustangs have raced them or used at the track. I am a true muscle car enthusiast but respect and value this car to no end. I have NEVER used this car on a track/drag strip..i enjoy cruising and feeling the torque and sound of the motor. I have $30k in modifications including labor into this car. Exterior looks relatively stock but motor, suspension, drivetrain on this car is a Mustang and Fast Fords display type car....anything that can be done to this car is done...and done with THE BEST parts and mustang mechanics. DEZ Racing is featured in many Mustand and Fast Fords test articles and is known for some of the best built fasted mustang in the usa.

This car start and idles like it was stock. If you desired to use this as a daily driver it would do so very well. The D1SC Procharger makes 22lbs of boost but under normal driving conditions you are lucky to see 2-5 psi of boost...therefore reliability of this fully forged motor is far superior to a stock motor.

Mustang Details:

302 ci fully forged crank rods pistons rings etc
FoxLake Heads with F-82 cams and ProComp Valve Train
D1SC ProCharger with 3 core Intercooler, 8 Rib Pullie Belt and pulley making 22lbs boost
P-51 Intake Manifold, Billet Fuel Rails, Throttle body, MAF, Injectors, MSD Coils
Cobra fuel cell and 1000 horsepower rated fuel dual fuel pumps to support power levels
Ford Motorsport Headers, SLP off road X pipe, Magna Pack Catback
4:10 gears with race component axles and splines, Eaton Posi Lock
Koni Adjustable Gas Shocks all around with Eibach Sportline springs, Full length sub-frame connectors
18x9" and 18x10.5" ultralight Godspeed Black Chrome wheels, with Nitto Invo 265 fronts and 295 rears
Cobra R Brembo Front Brakes with 13" slotted rotors
Pro 5.0 short throw shifter with Hurst billet arm
Many many more things of course

This car was dynoed at 614 rear wheels horsepower in 45 degree weather. Corrected for standard temperature it equates to 588 horsepower at the wheels, and 500 ft/lb torque.

I just moved back to NH from FL so that is where you can come take a look if you are interested. I will ship if necassary but I would prefer to have you see the car in person to truly appreciate the build quality and condition of this car.

I have over $60k into this car including the price of the car. All modifications were done at 58k miles so aside from the frame and body of the car, it is a 10k mile mustang.

Please Contact Brendon Doherty at 603 339 4212 and my email is [email protected]

I am asking $24,000 but I will consider reasonable offers. I am not in a rush to sell this car...I love it, but I am responsive to emails and phone calls to the best of my ability. Thank you for checking out my car, feel free to call or stop by and check it out!

• Sponsors (?)

Pics following

Attachments

• IMG_0777.jpg
    IMG_0777.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_0774.jpg
    IMG_0774.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 174
Status
Not open for further replies.