2003 Ford Mustang

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to.............wait, you've been here before, well not here (ww) but at stangnet
Sorry Pete was not too much help, I don't know how he got out of the fox forums, he's not allowed to wander around by himself.
You definitely are not getting spark, the stang is too new for me but I would start by getting a scanner and see if it shows something,
I'm not sure if this is still viable but check it out: https://stangnet.com/mustang-forums/resources/forscan-odb2-scanner-w-elm327-usb.57/
Otherwise you're gonna have to phone a friend. I'll do some hunting around and find a member that my help. Respond in your thread linked above.

I'm a woman and I'm going through a Divorce. I'm trying to figure this out on my own. I don't know anybody here where I live ( just stating facts). This has to be something really simple because it didn't give me any sign of anything. No hesitation..... nothing. I drove approximately 5 miles to the store....went in the store....came out 10 minutes later.....car cranked but would not start. I don't understand........☹️

All techs help out a girl like you who is going thru some issues
You go to Autozone and ask them to either help or find someone who will
They ask me all the time and I go help
How far is the car from your local Autozone? (where they will check the codes for free)
Get it towed there if you need to
Check all the fuses you can yourself
Some of them have a fuse for the coil

Do you have any tools?
Need a test light and a inexpensive code reader to start with.
Got a Harbor freight near you or go on Amazon. Less than fifty bucks and your an apprentice tech :nice:
Oh, and buy a repair manual.