2005 mustang gt convertable pics

67GTstang

Founding Member
Aug 8, 2002
Where your not
well i was going to my aunt for christmas and her neighbor works for Auto Alliance, hes pretty high up. He has a new 05 like every week. I seen him yesterday drive by in a white 05 GT convert and i was stoked. So i went over there today and i was able to snap some pics with my cell phone, sorry about the quality i dont have a digi cam.

Attachments

• 12-25-04_1659.jpg
    12-25-04_1659.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 760
  • 12-25-04_1700.jpg
    12-25-04_1700.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 642
  • Sponsors (?)

like i said this guy is the 2nd highest guy on the ladder. He had a 05 Gt in august that i got to drive. Its just a test model that get destroyed and reviewd like after a week of driving. When he lets me drive them he dosent care if i burn threw every gear and take it sideways. He says that i drive very aggresive lol. BTW loves my 67 so he knows i can handle horsepower

btrzpuc84 said:
looks good, but white with tan isn't very good looking

Now wait just a minute here, my 95 is white w/saddle top & interior and I get a lot of compliments on it. :nice: I do have to admit that Ford did change the tan/saddle top color - it's lighter than it used to be and I don't like as well.

I have always preferred the looks of the convertibles on the SN95s, but somehow the 05s convertibles don't look as sharp as the coups (with the top up). I'll have to check them out at the Detroit International Auto Show next month. :banana:

I was driving on I-94 near Detroit a few weeks ago and was driving next to a Windveil blue one with a black top (must have been a test vehicle of some sort).

It looked pretty good, but I've always preferred the look of a coupe.

I was driving a company 300C at the time and tried to get that guy to run me for a bit on the highway, but he was too busy yapping on his cellphone.

Gloveperson said:
I'm gonna have to agree with you on this one. I love the coupe, but it loses its flavor from the side :(

Although, I was never a fan of the 60's 'verts with the top up so I doubt I would like this one :(

Even so, thanks for the pics!!!!!

I feel the same way. I think the very is ugly.

WOW, the car looks european to me in a convertable. I must say I do like the SN95 convertable better with the top down. Top up it looks fine, but then why would anyone buy a vert to drive with the top up. :shrug:

Not a fan

seriously wow thats not a nice lookin vert :puke: ! the back is sooo damn boxy!!! i must agree that the coupe is the best way to go..only buy the vert if u live in sunny area throughout the year so that sucker would stay down