2005 Mustang GT Premium Windveil Blue just arrived !!!!

StangRacerX

Mar 30, 2005
Miami, FL
I have been saving for the past two years to finally get my V8 Mustang GT fix. Totaled my first car (1969 Mustang Mach 1 390ci engine) in a drag race at the young age of 16. Now almost 42 years old (MidLife Crisis) LOL I have my baby !! Its been a long road but well worth it - THANK YOU FORD MOTOR COMPANY !! I LOVE YOU GUYS.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 463
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 347
  • Sponsors (?)

Planned Mods to come ....

lostsoul said:
It looks nice... but... a little stock ;) .. hint hint

Steeda Lowering Springs
Steeda Suspension upgrades
Ford Racing Strut Tower Brace
Either GTR Body Kit (available thru Ford Racing later this year)
or Shelby GT500 (whenever available) Matching Wheels & Tires.
Forged Internals (crank, rods, pistons)
Port & Polished Heads
JBA long tube Headers
Supercharger

Upgraded Stereo
True Leather interior with windveil blue inserts and matching door panel pieces.

or might just buy the Shelby GT500
next year (have'nt decided yet)

StangRacerX said:
I have been saving for the past two years to finally get my V8 Mustang GT fix. Totaled my first car (1969 Mustang Mach 1 390ci engine) in a drag race at the young age of 16. Now almost 42 years old (MidLife Crisis) LOL I have my baby !! Its been a long road but well worth it - THANK YOU FORD MOTOR COMPANY !! I LOVE YOU GUYS.

The Pony on the front of your car is running the wrong way. Did you change it or did it come like that?

Stus99GT, I agree the pony is running in the opposite direction, heck maybe mine is running backwords. Because if you compare my pics and Stangracerx's pics they are clearly going in opposite directions???????????

congrats on the new addition!

my car is due next week

you must have a right hand drive version and that special right running pony and that funny TG emblem on the side wow, its like its a mirror image of itself :D