Expired 2006 Ford Mustang Gt Supercharged

Status
Not open for further replies.

WideBody Merc

Jun 2, 2014
MN
mustang 99.jpg
This is a near mint condition Ford Mustang GT which has a Procharger PS-1 Supercharger and goes like a rocket with about 550 flywheel horsepower and 411 dynoed horsepower at the rear wheels. It has a Diablo tuner and was professionally installed with the Supercharger with K and N intake. The car is rust free and clean as new inside and out. It has always been stored in a heated garage and has never seen snow and rarely seen rain. It has had regular maintenance including oil changes and with how I treat my vehicles, it purrs like a tiger! I have owned the car since it was new and it now has about 37K miles on it. I love this car and would keep it, but I have collected too many cars and something had to give. I will accept reasonable offers for this car, but with the condition it is in and what it has in it, lowball offers are not encouraged. I have added window, door, and hood scoops on the car and the windows are tinted as dark as legally able. Please take a look at this car and you will not be disappointed. With the whistle that supercharger makes, anyone that knows cars at all will know that this is no stock mustang GT. It has a Shaker 500 stereo system with the My Colors display and almost all the options for the Mustang GT for 2006. Check out the pictures and you will see the quality of this machine and how much fun it is to drive! This Mustang has Z-rated BFGoodrich TA's in the front which have about 8,000 miles on them and the rears are gummy Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials which stick and make you go! There is also a new spare set of the Mickey's for sale as well that fit the rears. The car is for sale in the Mankato area of southwest Minnesota
DSC_0075.JPG
DSC_0079.JPG
DSC_0078.JPG
DSC_0089.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0080.JPG
    DSC_0080.JPG
    679.6 KB · Views: 265
  • DSC_0094.JPG
    DSC_0094.JPG
    637.1 KB · Views: 245
  • DSC_0095.JPG