2006 GT (AUTO)

This morning while driving to work, a smell of like plastic burning was coming through the vent (AC on). And then a small amount of smoke was sipping thought on right side of the hood (closer to the atenna area). Not sure what or where it was coming from. I pulled over to check it out but could not find anything that causing it. The smell went away but when i got on to the next stop light, car idles fine, the smell came back, but this time, no smoke.. Has anyone experienced this before? Please answer back..

• Sponsors (?)

This morning while driving to work, a smell of like plastic burning was coming through the vent (AC on). And then a small amount of smoke was sipping thought on right side of the hood (closer to the atenna area). Not sure what or where it was coming from. I pulled over to check it out but could not find anything that causing it. The smell went away but when i got on to the next stop light, car idles fine, the smell came back, but this time, no smoke.. Has anyone experienced this before? Please answer back..

Hi GT06rev1269,

I recommend having your Mustang diagnosed at your local dealer very soon. They are in the best position to determine the cause of your burning smell, and provide solutions. You can locate the closest one here. Have a great day!

~Natasha