DDSTANG94 New Member Dec 9, 2006 465 2 0 FRASER, MICHIGAN Jun 3, 2008 #141 Jun 3, 2008 #141 will take it at home game 7
Ozz I think I have a problem here. Founding Member Jul 27, 2001 3,514 66 109 Canton, MI Jun 3, 2008 #142 Jun 3, 2008 #142 Just like you were going to walk all over the Penguins in 5 I kid, I love the Wings too. But way too many fans underestimated the Penguins. Either way, as long as it goes to 7, I'm going to be happy. Tickets are ready to go and the flight reservation has been made
Just like you were going to walk all over the Penguins in 5 I kid, I love the Wings too. But way too many fans underestimated the Penguins. Either way, as long as it goes to 7, I'm going to be happy. Tickets are ready to go and the flight reservation has been made
COBRA90GT Mustang Master Sep 22, 2001 6,654 0 87 HOCKEYTOWN ® , MI Jun 27, 2008 #143 Jun 27, 2008 #143 ...and the Wings won it all again. /end thread