• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech

2007 GT appearance package hood scoop

  • Thread starter Thread starter APowers
  • Start date Start date Aug 6, 2006

APowers

New Member
May 12, 2006
68
0
0
Louellen's Crossins, MS.
Aug 6, 2006
#1
  • Aug 6, 2006
  • #1
I was really worried about this on the new car I have ordered. Come to find out I made a really good decision, the factory hood scoop is really cool. Any one have any concerns on the GT appearence package?

I also neglected to specify the wheels on my special order, do you think I will get burned on this?
 

MD07GT

New Member
Aug 1, 2006
9
0
0
southern Maryland
Aug 6, 2006
#2
  • Aug 6, 2006
  • #2
I bought my GT with the GT appearance package nine days ago.

The appearance package was one of the things that sold me on this particular car.
 

bigcat

start with the upper hole, and if more traction is
May 1, 2005
3,015
1
79
7200 feet
Aug 6, 2006
#3
  • Aug 6, 2006
  • #3
APowers said:
I was really worried about this on the new car I have ordered. Come to find out I made a really good decision, the factory hood scoop is really cool. Any one have any concerns on the GT appearence package?

I also neglected to specify the wheels on my special order, do you think I will get burned on this?
Click to expand...
if you did not specify wheels, you should be getting the 17" base wheels.
 
B

Blaven

New Member
Aug 31, 2004
15
0
0
Aug 6, 2006
#4
  • Aug 6, 2006
  • #4
My 07 just arrived on Friday and i ordered the gt package and i think it looks awesome on a black car. The lighter colored cars just do no tlook right with the hood scoop but the darker ones do, makes it look a little bigger i guess but i'm glad i got it also.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

E
2007 GT Stalls when lights or a/c turned on
  • ejscarfo
  • Jun 22, 2026
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Replies
3
Views
243
2005 - 2009 Specific Tech Saturday at 5:19 PM
manicmechanic007
S
Cali Members, Get in Here! - Smog issue with possible error on 2007 Shelby GT Emissions label failed due to EGR
  • saldua
  • Mar 30, 2025
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
26
Views
2K
2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk- Apr 1, 2025
Noobz347
J
2007 No Heat or AC Control
  • JonScoupe
  • Jan 18, 2025
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Replies
2
Views
409
2005 - 2009 Specific Tech Jan 25, 2025
Noobz347
F
Fox 1990 Mustang GT 5.0 A9L – Engine suddenly shuts off but immediately restarts when key turned
  • FishermansFriend
  • Aug 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
16
Views
524
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 30, 2026
General karthief
B
Purchasing 1st Fox, need advice
  • Blown02svt
  • May 30, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
38
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 21, 2025
manicmechanic007
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?