2007 GT500 Super Snake

SVT32VDOHC

waiting for the next hack atta
Founding Member
Nov 22, 2001
Motor City
Home page of Stangnet has the article...read it.

It is quite funny how they have a 605HP car that they said will turn 12.5 @119MPH.:rlaugh:

Why cover up what the car will really do? My old 96 Cobra with 414RWHP runs mid 12's and with potential of 11's. That car would kill mine. You know that car will run mid 11's.

Chevy doesn't hide a thing with the new Z06 or Z07. They come right out and say it will run 10's and 11's.

I guess I just have to vent.:mad: I hate when people hate on the GT500's, but the only people who rag on these GT500's are the ones who will never own one or ride in one. :rlaugh: I love my dads GT500. I have put 1000 miles on it and wouldn't even trade it for another car. :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

The Super Snake is going to be INSANE. Plainly put all the automakers have put the "writing on the wall" as far as HP numbers go and Ford/Shelby are simply limiting their advertising. I have not been privy to driving a GT500 but from i've seen online of them in action they are a force to be reckoned with. I think it's a little like when Mopar said the 426 Street Hemi only made 425HP. They're playing games...

Yeah, I can't let it bother me....I gues I just hate the Ford HATERS!! Look at some of the comments on You Tube under the GT500 videos. People are just jealous, like I said, they say those things because they wished they owned one.

I took it to a friends house where some guy nit picks it!! Points out all kinds of stuff that Ford should have changed....tells me that this isn't a muscle car. It doesn't have a big block, it doesn't have true dual exhaust...:rlaugh:

I just stood there biting my tongue! I am 25 driving my Dad's GT500. I have been responsible my whole life so he trusts me to drive the thing and this guy talks **** about it!! I didn't say a THING!!! The car has about 1,500 miles on it, and I know for a fact about 700-800 are the miles that I personally put on it. People are crazy!!:Zip2: