2007 Mustang! 28 pages of official info...

• Sponsors (?)

When they say cloth top on the convertible, does that mean it's a real cloth top like on the '03/'04 Cobra Convertibles, or is it that ugly vinyl/plastic like on all the other convertible GT's?

Cloth top is cloth top. I like the Premier trim, t brings some much needed touches to the plasticky interior, and definitely LOVE the 3.55 gears option on manuals. I wonder if its a no cost option...

05MGT said:
Cloth top is cloth top. I like the Premier trim, t brings some much needed touches to the plasticky interior, and definitely LOVE the 3.55 gears option on manuals. I wonder if its a no cost option...

the 3.55 comes on 05-06 maual tranny stangs already FYI, but cool link, nice find:SNSign:

2007 Mustang! 28 pages of official info

shooterm1 said:
So did I ??? _ :scratch:

Mine has 3:55s. Plus all of the tech stuff I have seen indicates that they come with 3:55s.

I wonder if the CAFE standards are causing the higher ratio to reduce revs and save gas?

That means that the newer models may have a few more creature comforts than the 05 & 06s but might be a tad slower through the gears.

Dan
2005 GT

I wonder what they mean by:
"Safety Belt Restraint System - manual 3 point shoulder & LAP SAFETY BELT SYSTEM ON ALL SEATING POSITIONS, INCL. CENTER SEATING POSITION" on page 4.
What center seating position would that be? :)

I've been contacted by my salesman today!!!
he gave me a price...Finaly!!
I get the A-plan...
2007 GT Premium $24390.00 (invoice)
Grabber Orange
leather Dark Charcoal
int upgrade pkg 18g $400.00
charcoal panel 67d
anti theft $283.00
side seat airbag 43a $330.00
Sirius $170.00
comfort group 53b $500.00
heated seats
GT appearance pkg $213.00
gt engine cover
total msrp $30205.00

my A-plan price....$26945.00+tax

he said I should be getting a build schedule in about 2 weeks. I'm going there Saturday to hopefully see what the hell this car is gonna look like for sure. with the gt pakage and all. Hopefully they will have some pics or at least a dealer website we can look at.
I'll keep you all posted.