2008 Bullitt Shifter

It's a Hurst Competition shifter probably with a different knob, maybe a different stick. Mine is quite notchy, but I still like it. I drove my fox yesterday (first time in probably 3 months) and the shifter was so smooth, it almost felt wrong lol

Nick
 
I don't think the Bullitt shifter is any different than the stock GT shifter. I haven't seen anything saying the shifter was anything other than stock, besides the ball. As for notchiness, I love my Hurst. I bought a muscle car, not a European sports car. I want that feeling. I want to know when I'm in gear.
 
I don't think the Bullitt shifter is any different than the stock GT shifter. I haven't seen anything saying the shifter was anything other than stock, besides the ball. As for notchiness, I love my Hurst. I bought a muscle car, not a European sports car. I want that feeling. I want to know when I'm in gear.

+1
 
Shifter

For anybody that hasn't read any of the Mustang sights, you really ought to check out the MGW shifter. Really, people are replacing Hursts, Pro 5.0s and other brands in favor of MGW. Ask anybody that owns one.