2008 Car Club Drag Racing Schedule

GT-347

Sep 12, 2006
The Title should read "Car Club Challenge Racing Schedule"

All Bremerton race dates are Saturdays, and all Pacific race dates are Friday nights.

May 3 Bremerton Raceway
May 9 Pacific Raceways
May 16 Pacific Raceways
May 23 Pacific Raceways
June 7 Bremerton Raceway
June 14 Bremerton Raceway
July 5 Bremerton Raceway
July 12 Bremerton Raceway
August 8 Pacific Raceways
August 22 Pacific Raceways
September 13th non points, Fun Day race, BBQ and awards.

• Sponsors (?)

The idea is to provide a racing venue for people who want drag racing to be an enjoyable activity. The format is team bracket racing with points kept for each racer and for the team he/she represents. Cost is a one time fee of $5. for the entire year. Racers must pay the usual track entry fee each race, but the CCC racers are in the lowest entry fee category. Be sure to tell those in the ticket booth you are racing in the "Car Club Challenge". You will need to use street legal tires (drag radials are legal), mufflers, and have current license tabs.

If you are a first time racer, we can help you through the process and give a few pointers on racing and racing etiquette. We may be able to give you some advice on making your Ford run a little better too. The Ford Drag Team usually parks together, eats together, and shares racing stories during the competition. This FDT Team has been CC Champion for the last two years running.

Officers of the CCCA are all elected volunteers, and winners of each competition receive trophies. Any questions?

http://www.carclubchallenge.com/schedule.html

Kent, It is awesome!!! What a difference it made. I ran my 14.99 last year with the new flywheel against Bob in his Shelby. I really noticed a difference it how quick the motor revs and the 0-60 times.

I just switched from an automatic to a 5-speed, and it revs quicker than the engine did with a torque converter. I didn't expect that, but was pleased. Can't wait until racing season begins, to see what E.T. improvements it makes.

What was your best E.T. before you switched to Fidanza?

Well, depending on what the Military does with me this year I plan on being at all the races with the exception of the first one or two. I will be attending my Basic Non-Commisioned Officers Course (BNCOC) in San Antonio Texas from the begining of April to the begining of May. I am currently preping my car for a (cross my fingers) high 12 sec run next year. :D Which is a large improvement over last years 14.42 best.

Congrats 67effie on the upcoming birth of your child. My wife and I are expecting our new born boy on the 23rd of February. Good luck to you!!

:flag:

My best run before the Fidanza was 15.4 so it made a big difference in my E.T. but I also did an off road H-pipe at the same time so I am sure that helped out too.

Thanks Bro (Billh) for the slow remark. See how I get treated by my own blood. ........ Well I probably deserve it :rolleyes:

89 thanks and wish you and your wife the best with your new addition also. Hope to see you at the track sometime.

I just switched from an automatic to a 5-speed, and it revs quicker than the engine did with a torque converter. I didn't expect that, but was pleased. Can't wait until racing season begins, to see what E.T. improvements it makes.

Wow a 5 speed huh? I will be very interested in seeing how she runs.