2009 GT wont start

shermdog

Jun 17, 2019
rhode island
Hey everyone need help. Bought a 09 GT that sat for 2 years and is modified supercharged intercooler and a whole bunch of mods. If i spray starter fluid it starts for a second.Fuel pump is working 45 psi at the rails, 12.8 OHMS at each injector,drained fuel,new filter,pulled the plugs all dry. I only have 1 key not sure if that makes a differance, Took off the rail caps turned key fuel came out of both, checked every fuse, It also came with a code reader it showed no codes, checked and cleaned every ground i could find, Im missing something please help
Thanks Scott

• Sponsors (?)

Hi, Sorry to hear. Is the Codereader that came with the Car a FlashTuner with diagnostic capabilities, or a Scantool?
Sounds like dirty Injectors, yet unusual it would affect all eight. Try these, anyway..
Try to be cautious with revving it once it fires off, being an FI Motor with uncertainty of it’s Air/Fuel Mixture.Once it runs, until you’re certain it’s correct (13.8-14.7:1).
1) Have someone turn over the Car, put your finger on a few Injectors to verify they’re actually firing, and/or have someone turn it over & Check Voltage at the input connector Pins with a DVOM to verify Power is present at the Injectors.
2) If they are indeed firing, pull & clean the injectors. If they’re Rusted severely, you may wish to consider getting them professionally cleaned. or replace them try cleaning them by immersing them in a basin of Solvent, overnight. See what you find,
Good luck!

The engine turns over nicely, I borrowed a injector test light with no pulse light while turning over. I also rigged 2 test wires red to positive on the injector and i just tapped the negative to the bat and they all click. for 30 bucks i changed the crank sensor, that didnt work. I will check voltage
Thanks Scott

Ok so there is still no injector pulse, .006 volts at the hot lead on injector with the key on not 12 , 5volts at the tps. every ground cleaned and checked, everything in the car works, fuel psi 47.8 at the rail, she has spark {starting fluid works , only did 2wice} check engine light is on with key so she is talking to comp, security light blinks slow, but key fob wont LOCK but unlocks the doors, did the test light thing where i disconnect pos bat terminal, test light to terminal and and lead to batt , test light lit , pulled every fuse in engine comp and inside car 1 at a time stays lit all the time , also new tps,cam sensors, crank sensor , batt full charged , she did sit for 2 years before i bought her, drained fuel, new filter and pump working , also took pass wheel and fender well out and checked all wires in there, pulled plugs they are good and dry, I am at a complete loss everything i read on the forums and youtube test wise i did and did 5 times, i know there's more that i did that i didn't post , I just don't want to take to dealer , also reinstalled tune , and no codes , Please help

k last ditch effort