2009 Mustang Black Widow

neuhobbs

Jun 2, 2008
So I go in to get my oil changed to my local Ford dealer (Future Ford in Roseville). I choose to go there because I get to see all the new and used Mustangs on the site. I walk into the showroom and there it is... the Black Widow.

At first glance, I wet myself. The hood is awesome. The scoops are awesome. The spoiler is awesome... Then I open the 50lb hood (functional ram air scoop), and what do I find? The stock engine of a 2009 Mustang.

Oh well. The outside looks great. The interior has nice soft leather seats, and the rest is almost stock. See the pictures attached. Sorry about the quality... I used a camera phone.

widow3.jpg

widow2.jpg

widow1.jpg

widow5.jpg

widow4.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Those badges just plain suck. Way too big and just plain ugly. How does a Mustang become a spider anyway? That's some really messed up DNA, but then again I guess a cobra would be too. Talk about rice. Count me out. I would want the dealer to take thousands off the sticker, definitely no mark up.

WOW roseville !? HOLA **** thats were I take my car ! When did you go there last... I was there about 3 weeks ago and the had the red GT500 on the floor didnt see that ? Either way, All to his own (i guess) the car looks differnt thats for sure,I would have to see it in person to give an educated outlook on it !