2009 Procharged Mustang - smoke after car is warm

Hi Folks - new to the forum so hopefully this is posted in the right spot.

Picked up a 2009 Mustang GT recently with a p1-sc1 Procharger/Intercooler kit.

Car runs great, no leaks no noises, etc. low miles, about 39k in car and about 8k in supercharger. Changed oil in supercharger and car, both looked clean even before changing.

The issue I have is as the car is warmed up, I get a smoke cloud after leaving a traffic light or general take off from a stop. It looks gray/blue ish so I’m thinking oil related. Not even full throttle or anything just a general soft acceleration.

There is a catch can set up but it’s only venting the one side and the passenger side is going into the Procharger intake. I’m thinking this needs to be changed and both sides need to go right into the catch can to eliminate the oil into the intake. Not sure if this is causing my smoke or what it is.

Any thoughts/help would be appreciated!

Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

Hi Folks - new to the forum so hopefully this is posted in the right spot.

Picked up a 2009 Mustang GT recently with a p1-sc1 Procharger/Intercooler kit.

Car runs great, no leaks no noises, etc. low miles, about 39k in car and about 8k in supercharger. Changed oil in supercharger and car, both looked clean even before changing.

The issue I have is as the car is warmed up, I get a smoke cloud after leaving a traffic light or general take off from a stop. It looks gray/blue ish so I’m thinking oil related. Not even full throttle or anything just a general soft acceleration.

There is a catch can set up but it’s only venting the one side and the passenger side is going into the Procharger intake. I’m thinking this needs to be changed and both sides need to go right into the catch can to eliminate the oil into the intake. Not sure if this is causing my smoke or what it is.

Any thoughts/help would be appreciated!

Thanks.
Also, I get a smoke cloud every once in a while when starting. Not when the car has been sitting for a day or two. But when it sat after a day of work, I went out to go home and a big smoke cloud on startup. None while driving though.

I think that is indeed your problem and it's an easy fix.