2010 shelby rear decklid emblem

• Sponsors (?)

I think you can order it as a Ford part number. I think the letters are the same size as the 2007 thr 2009 only spread across the back. Some guys have located a template to help center them when moving them on the 2007 thru 2009 GT500s.

Also the Cobra badges are orderable as is the rear fascia. Don't know about the hood.

Steve

i figured i would get some negative feedback from this ,lol but yes i am thinking of doing this on a fox hatch. i love the look of it and to me its just a name and just to be different from looking at pics i would have to fill in the hatch key hole and smooth it out.can anyone photoshop one with the letters spaced out the same way?

i didn't know there was a difference and i helped handbuild one at work

what did you help handbuild? I am confused. Unless you work for the Autoalliance factory or for Shelby, that is...

The Shelby GT is a Mustang GT that goes to Shelby in Las Vegas and receives suspension mods, a chip, cold air, shifter and exhaust. Also the cosmetic mods such as billet grille and hood scoop...

The GT500 is completely produced on an assembly line, mass production style. Shelby never actually touches it.

It is really not just a name...if your car has nothing to do with being a Shelby, there is no reason for it to say Shelby on it...

Don't forget that at the time Ford was building Fox Mustangs, Shelby was tuning Dodges...with stickers

what did you help handbuild? I am confused. Unless you work for the Autoalliance factory or for Shelby, that is...

The Shelby GT is a Mustang GT that goes to Shelby in Las Vegas and receives suspension mods, a chip, cold air, shifter and exhaust. Also the cosmetic mods such as billet grille and hood scoop...

The GT500 is completely produced on an assembly line, mass production style. Shelby never actually touches it.

It is really not just a name...if your car has nothing to do with being a Shelby, there is no reason for it to say Shelby on it...

Don't forget that at the time Ford was building Fox Mustangs, Shelby was tuning Dodges...with stickers

i work in prototype for fords we handbuild ford vehicles being no assembly line .we do most of the ford product line and we did do a cobra ,i just can't remember if it was a gt 500 .

i probably won't do the shelby emblem thing but i think the cobra emblems on the 93 fenders look out of place or too small.i'm going to give the bigger snake emblems a try and see how that looks .i appreciate all the feedback though, i just never been a one to keep something the same as every other car on the road.when i get going on my build here in the future my car will reflect that and believe me it won't be anything rice.i just like to take all the best that ford had to offer for our cars throughout the years and implement that to my taste.