2011 GT shaking when turning

Hello, I'm new to this site just trying to find some insight as to possible reasons my gt is shaking when I turn.
I get fairly bad shaking in my steering wheel and front end when I'm cornering over 45 to 50mph and it does it when turning left or right. I've already confirmed its not in the tires since I just put on new tires and balanced them myself. I've checked the front end (by jacking it up and shaking the tire back and forth/up and down and using a bar to check the ball joints) and everything felt solid. The really weird thing is that it only shakes when its warm outside. So in the morning when its 50 or 60 degrees its smooth as butter and corners great with no shaking at all but in the afternoon it shakes like crazy. And now the summer is rolling around and its already 70/75 degrees in the morning it is now shaking all the time.

My thinking is that if it just needed an alignment then it would do it all the time regardless of whether the car is warm or not but I really don't know.
Any help or suggestions are much appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

I would look closely at your front struts. When it's cold outside, the oil inside the strut is much thicker but once it becomes hot, it can lose it's ability to dampen. You said you checked the front end with it up in the air but with the wheels hanging, everything will feel reasonably tight. The other thing I would look at would be inner tie rod ends. If just one side has even a small bit of play, it will amplify throughout the entire front end.

Lastly, does it shake when braking when hot? That would again lead me towards front struts.