2015 Gt Cat-back Exhaust System (deepest Sound)

Leauxs

Sep 7, 2015
Who knows for sure or has an opinion on which cat-back exhaust system has the deepest sound out now? So far I've listen to many systems out there and the MagnaFlow Competition is the deepest to me. The MBRP would be 2nd and 3rd Kooks H-pipe.

• Sponsors (?)

I'm going with the Magnaflow series. I was told to stay away from the MBRP exhaust because it's not made from the best quality stainless steel, and it's also not made in the USA. I'm getting an awesome deal on the street series, so that's what I'm going with. It's not overly loud until you punch it, and that's the sound I want. I have a local shop that does high-performance cars, and they will be doing my install. They are also the ones who told me about the MBRP exhaust. I did not purchase my exhaust from them, they are just doing my install. He said there's a reason why they're half the price of other exhausts. I know a guy who has kooks on his 2015 GT, and it's loud, but not as deep as the Magnaflow. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
I'm going with the Magnaflow series. I was told to stay away from the MBRP exhaust because it's not made from the best quality stainless steel, and it's also not made in the USA. I'm getting an awesome deal on the street series, so that's what I'm going with. It's not overly loud until you punch it, and that's the sound I want. I have a local shop that does high-performance cars, and they will be doing my install. They are also the ones who told me about the MBRP exhaust. I did not purchase my exhaust from them, they are just doing my install. He said there's a reason why they're half the price of other exhausts. I know a guy who has kooks on his 2015 GT, and it's loud, but not as deep as the Magnaflow. Good luck!
Thank you!

I have the MBRP Street exhaust in black finish. The pipes are made in Canada but the tips are made in China. Kinda bummed me out but its all powdercoated stainless. I have no complaints about the quality or fit. Looks good, sounds great and was really easy to install myself. My last mustang, I only bought super high dollar, made in the USA parts and I have no regrets about this purchase.

I think the exhaust manufacturers are directly out of their minds for the prices they charging for axle and catbacks but since everything is new for the newest model that's the way it goes.

You won't be disappointed with MBRP. If you wanted a nice low growl that roars when you floor it and doesn't constantly drone through the interior, the street kit will do the trick.

I have the MBRP Street exhaust in black finish. The pipes are made in Canada but the tips are made in China. Kinda bummed me out but its all powdercoated stainless. I have no complaints about the quality or fit. Looks good, sounds great and was really easy to install myself. My last mustang, I only bought super high dollar, made in the USA parts and I have no regrets about this purchase.

I think the exhaust manufacturers are directly out of their minds for the prices they charging for axle and catbacks but since everything is new for the newest model that's the way it goes.

You won't be disappointed with MBRP. If you wanted a nice low growl that roars when you floor it and doesn't constantly drone through the interior, the street kit will do the trick.
Thank you!

The street isn't bad at all. I can have the radio volume at 9 and still hold a conversation without have to yell to whoever is in the passenger seat. The drone was terrible in my last car but its really not an issue in this one so far. Plus this cars got so many freaking gears that if it does get loud on you, put it in the next gear and its gone. You can cruise all day at 2k rpm and not be bothered by the drone.