2015 Mustang Gt Front Subframe Help!!!!

FIFTY4LIFE

Dec 23, 2015
Soooo, I'm hoping for some advice or help I had a guy cut me off and I swerved out of the way and my driver front wheel hit the curb and damaged the wheel and I blew out the tire. I replaced the wheel and tire then I took it to the alignment shop to get checked all was good but the caster but can not be adjusted from factory so I took to ford they said that the subframe got pushed back on the driver side about 1/2 inch maybe little more they are looking to see what they can do maybe move it or try and warranty it out. Can you even move them around !? Or just have to replace it the car has a pull left but everything looks good under the car

• Sponsors (?)

Unless the dealer does bodywork in house then you are in the wrong place. If you think they will warranty anything after you had an accident I regret to inform you that that is not how it works. If the subframe is pushed back it may be able to be pulled on a frame machine but that will depend on the extent of the damage. A good body shop is in order here and can give you a finite answer on the proper fix.