2015 Mustang Seats In Fox

Thanks for the input guys. I have no problem gutting the electrical components. If the seats have electric lumbar supports then I wouldn't mind trying to wire that in somehow. Either way this upgrade is all about just having comfy & safe seats in my car.

I believe lumber is just switched power like the old days.

Some of the seats have the vibrating, massaging feature as well. These things can come pretty loaded up.

Hi their I am working on the same seats all power trying to figure out the brackets, did you ever get them installed? Do you have any pics for the set up you used on the powered version of the seats..

Thanks

Hi their I am working on the same seats all power trying to figure out the brackets, did you ever get them installed? Do you have any pics for the set up you used on the powered version of the seats..

Thanks
What year seats? How tall are you? I did the 2018 seats I’m my 1990 hatchback and love it. I have detailed pictures in my build thread, somewhere around page 80 or so I believe and the link should be in my signature. I used 3/4” square tube with 1/8” wall and welded it all together. This raises the seat height a bit and I’m 6’3” so I cut the rear feet down on the Fox tracks and that made it perfect for me.

Reactions: 1 users
Geeez! I’ve got to do that to Booger some day.

Geeez! I’ve got to do that to Booger some day.

Awesome Thanks that helps me having a good visual, for some reason I only saw the original post for the manual seats using google. I am only 5' 10" so the height and the extra leg room is not a huge concern. On the power seat version I have from a 2015 GT the front bar does not go all the way across, I was thinking a square tube would need to be added to connect the square tubing for the rails. This confirms love the power of the community.

Thanks
William

Reactions: 1 user
Hey William, someone here did it with full controls intact. I wish I could remember now who did it...... sorry.