2015+ Tech: Please Read

84Ttop

They make new pistons every day, so why worry?
5 Year Member
Jul 2, 2009
South Jersey
Welcome to the 2015 and up tech forum. Please use this forum as a resource for all of your 2015+ technical needs. This should be the go to forum if you have any technical questions about the 2015+ or if you have any technical data to share with the group. Please feel free to post installation pictures and technical specs about the latest and greatest parts for your 2015+. Have you been to the dyno or track? If so, let's see a list of mods and the performance your were able to obtain out of your stang. If you are having a problem with your 2015+ this is also the best place to ask questions. There is a wealth of knowledge here at Stangnet and together everyone can benefit from one another.

Please do not use this forum as a place to post classified adds of any sort.

Thank you,

-Nick

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

I'm new to this oh, so bear with me please. Have you found anyone talking about a 2015 Mustang convertible that doesn't have electricity running to the center brake light? I understand there is not a fuse for the brake lights. The side brake lights are working fine. I was thinking it could be the brake light switch. I downloaded a wiring diagram but it doesn't really show what wires go to the brake light switch. The wire that is supposed to be hot in the trunk to the center brake light is yellow with a silver stripe. I did check the ground and it is good but no power on the yellow and silver striped wire