295's 305's or 315's ??????

• Sponsors (?)

i also ordered some sportline springs the other day...so yes it will be lowered when the wheels and tires are on...

so you guys think 295's or 305's??
i dont want them to look like they are too small, like my 245's that i have now on my 9" wheels

95CobraMike said:
i also ordered some sportline springs the other day...so yes it will be lowered when the wheels and tires are on...

so you guys think 295's or 305's??
i dont want them to look like they are too small, like my 245's that i have now on my 9" wheels

I have Sportlines installed and my 315/35/17 Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's rub on the fender a little. The 305/35/18 Nitto DR's are the same width as my Goodyears, but they are around .6" taller. I say go with 285/295's if you want to play it safe, or go with the 305's if you don't mind taking a chance on them rubbing. Personally, I would probably go with the 305's :drool:

They rub on the lip of the fender, but 95% of the time it's only when turning onto uneven parking lots or driveways. The other 5% would be for large potholes or large speed bumps. SFC's might help, I will be installing some before I get my car back on the road.