2nd Set Of Mods

NJBob

Dec 18, 2014
NJ
well after a month with the Roush axle back, I just ordered the ford resonator delete and steeds tower brace. I really feel the twist when I jam at 4k+ rpm and roll through the gears.

As for the exhaust it's broken in and I have-some comments.
• loss of mpg ( about 2 mpg)
• drone in 5th and 6th gear when accelerateing from 1250-2000

But overall I love it when I get on it and like it that its quiet when you need it to be

• Sponsors (?)

You lost fuel economy? Is it more due to the driving style than the actual exhaust? You hammering the car around town may have more to do with the decreased mpg's lol

You lost fuel economy? Is it more due to the driving style than the actual exhaust? You hammering the car around town may have more to do with the decreased mpg's lol

not really I drive home from work everyday on the parkway and before I was able to milk 24 and even 25 mph at steady 65. Now I can't get past 22

Something sounds goofy.... I just took a 310 mile round trip and averaged 30.4 in my supercharged auto gt

My ride is only 13 miles on the pkwy. I haven't done any long trips yet. I also wonder if it will get better when I have more miles on the car. I currently have 1400