FastDriver I was uncomfortably high & wearing a helmet SN Certified Technician Sep 5, 2001 6,145 2,766 224 Vass, NC Apr 9, 2018 #1 Apr 9, 2018 #1 3.73 Ring gear and pinion for 8.8" rear. Looks new, never used to me. Still in Ford Racing box: $100 & split shipping from 93955 or pickup in Seaside, CA. Reactions: sams93gt
3.73 Ring gear and pinion for 8.8" rear. Looks new, never used to me. Still in Ford Racing box: $100 & split shipping from 93955 or pickup in Seaside, CA.
S Steedaq 20+ Year Stangneter Dec 16, 2003 88 9 18 May 31, 2018 #2 May 31, 2018 #2 Do you still have the 3.73 ring and pinion gear set? FastDriver I was uncomfortably high & wearing a helmet SN Certified Technician Sep 5, 2001 6,145 2,766 224 Vass, NC May 31, 2018 #3 May 31, 2018 #3 Sure do. S Steedaq 20+ Year Stangneter Dec 16, 2003 88 9 18 May 31, 2018 #4 May 31, 2018 #4 Can u calculate shipping to 29642? How many pinion splines? Should be 30 from what I’ve found. Any chance u could get a pic of the gears in the box for me? Appreciate it! Last edited: May 31, 2018 FastDriver I was uncomfortably high & wearing a helmet SN Certified Technician Sep 5, 2001 6,145 2,766 224 Vass, NC May 31, 2018 #5 May 31, 2018 #5 Bad timing, bud. Local sale pending. I'll follow up if it doesn't go through. -Chris S Steedaq 20+ Year Stangneter Dec 16, 2003 88 9 18 May 31, 2018 #6 May 31, 2018 #6 No worries sir FastDriver I was uncomfortably high & wearing a helmet SN Certified Technician Sep 5, 2001 6,145 2,766 224 Vass, NC Jun 1, 2018 #7 Jun 1, 2018 #7 And they're gone. Thank you for your interest. You must log in or register to reply here. Similar threads D Tune erased/wont start/91 fox body drew123 Jun 15, 2026 Digital Self-tuning Forum Replies 2 Views 213 Digital Self-tuning Forum Aug 7, 2026 drew123 D J 2004 Mustang 3.8L V6 vibrations above 65 MPH and differential leaks joeybuddy96 Mar 16, 2026 SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Replies 17 Views 817 SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Aug 29, 2026 joeybuddy96 J 3.08 gears with a manual trans limp Aug 27, 2026 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- 2 3 Replies 43 Views 1K 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 14, 2026 Qtrhrse23 J For Sale MASTER LISTING: Abandoned '66 Mustang Restomod Part-Out (Wilwood, Ididit, Quick Performance, Mishimoto) JasonB66 Jul 23, 2026 Suspension Replies 0 Views 220 Suspension Jul 23, 2026 JasonB66 J O 8.8 Pinion Nut Leak OX1 Jan 3, 2026 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Replies 15 Views 932 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jan 5, 2026 OX1 O Share: Bluesky Email Share Link
FastDriver I was uncomfortably high & wearing a helmet SN Certified Technician Sep 5, 2001 6,145 2,766 224 Vass, NC May 31, 2018 #3 May 31, 2018 #3 Sure do.
S Steedaq 20+ Year Stangneter Dec 16, 2003 88 9 18 May 31, 2018 #4 May 31, 2018 #4 Can u calculate shipping to 29642? How many pinion splines? Should be 30 from what I’ve found. Any chance u could get a pic of the gears in the box for me? Appreciate it! Last edited: May 31, 2018 FastDriver I was uncomfortably high & wearing a helmet SN Certified Technician Sep 5, 2001 6,145 2,766 224 Vass, NC May 31, 2018 #5 May 31, 2018 #5 Bad timing, bud. Local sale pending. I'll follow up if it doesn't go through. -Chris S Steedaq 20+ Year Stangneter Dec 16, 2003 88 9 18 May 31, 2018 #6 May 31, 2018 #6 No worries sir FastDriver I was uncomfortably high & wearing a helmet SN Certified Technician Sep 5, 2001 6,145 2,766 224 Vass, NC Jun 1, 2018 #7 Jun 1, 2018 #7 And they're gone. Thank you for your interest. You must log in or register to reply here.
Can u calculate shipping to 29642? How many pinion splines? Should be 30 from what I’ve found. Any chance u could get a pic of the gears in the box for me? Appreciate it!
FastDriver I was uncomfortably high & wearing a helmet SN Certified Technician Sep 5, 2001 6,145 2,766 224 Vass, NC May 31, 2018 #5 May 31, 2018 #5 Bad timing, bud. Local sale pending. I'll follow up if it doesn't go through. -Chris
S Steedaq 20+ Year Stangneter Dec 16, 2003 88 9 18 May 31, 2018 #6 May 31, 2018 #6 No worries sir FastDriver I was uncomfortably high & wearing a helmet SN Certified Technician Sep 5, 2001 6,145 2,766 224 Vass, NC Jun 1, 2018 #7 Jun 1, 2018 #7 And they're gone. Thank you for your interest.
FastDriver I was uncomfortably high & wearing a helmet SN Certified Technician Sep 5, 2001 6,145 2,766 224 Vass, NC Jun 1, 2018 #7 Jun 1, 2018 #7 And they're gone. Thank you for your interest.