• Mustang Classifieds
  • Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93)
  • Engine and Power Adder

SOLD 351 Heads And Rotating Assembly

  • Thread starter Thread starter loyalblue
  • Start date Start date Jun 20, 2015
Status
Not open for further replies.

loyalblue

Member
Jun 8, 2013
42
12
18
Katy, TX
Jun 20, 2015
#1
  • Jun 20, 2015
  • #1
I just tore down a 351 so I cold get the block off to my machinist for a stroked 408 build I'm starting. In my garage I have a set of 351 heads that look to be in good shape...I took some degreaser and a wire brush to them and got them looking pretty good. I have a solid 351 crank that also looks to be in good shape, nothing visible to my eyes of anything being wrong with it. I have a (I'm assuming) a stock profile cam, also looks good. Last but not least I have a set of connecting rods and pistons that would come together since I'm not gonna take the time to unpin them. The connecting rods look real good, the pistons could use a little machining to clean them up, but they aren't cracked or damaged in any way. I don't have any prices set for these items...I will just take what offers are thrown in my direction. Just selling this stuff 1) I have no use for it, 2) I don't want it in my garage, and 3) it'd be nice to have a little extra cash to go towards my 408 build. Thanks for looking, I'll take any decent offers. I live in Houston, TX
 

Attachments

  • Parts.webp
    41.5 KB · Views: 329
  • Parts2.webp
    42.5 KB · Views: 305
  • Parts3.webp
    39.9 KB · Views: 305
  • Parts4.webp
    49.3 KB · Views: 296

loyalblue

Member
Jun 8, 2013
42
12
18
Katy, TX
Jul 6, 2015
#2
  • Jul 6, 2015
  • #2
Still for sale, make offers
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

Fox Removing smog only questions
  • 91GTstroked
  • Sep 12, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
10
Views
249
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 14, 2026
91GTstroked
R
Microsquirt tune for stroked 351W in a foxbody
  • roldy
  • Jul 26, 2026
  • Digital Self-tuning Forum
Replies
6
Views
247
Digital Self-tuning Forum Aug 11, 2026
roldy
R
Engine Are These rings OK?
  • PonyGTrider
  • Sep 21, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
7
Views
233
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Sep 26, 2026
PonyGTrider
9
Milton Questions, 351 swap newedge
  • 996stang
  • Jul 20, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
256
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jan 25, 2026
Killer351w
K
Brake pad and rotor upgrade
  • Sparky714
  • Aug 7, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
16
Views
503
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 17, 2026
Sparky714
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Classifieds
  • Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93)
  • Engine and Power Adder
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?