4 cyl. t5 to 5.0 crank bushing

Pop-Pops-Pony

Founding Member
Nov 5, 2001
Sharpsburg, MD.
Putting a turbocoupe T-5 in to a 5.0 that had an automatic in it...Found the 4 cyl. t-5 roller bearing but I need the bigger bushing? that fits in the end of the crank, the roller bearing press fits in it...Like I said the car was an auto and the crank has like an 1.25" bore in the end...Crank never had a bushing for a manuel in it...Found an old 351 bushing, we think, that fits the crank but too small for the bearing...Guess we could have it machined out...

Did a search and came up with an autozone #14672...Wondering if it's just the bearing or what I need for the crank...

Part numbers would be great...

Help me out here guys...Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Pop-Pops-Pony said:
Putting a turbocoupe T-5 in to a 5.0 that had an automatic in it...Found the 4 cyl. t-5 roller bearing but I need the bigger bushing? that fits in the end of the crank, the roller bearing press fits in it...Like I said the car was an auto and the crank has like an 1.25" bore in the end...Crank never had a bushing for a manuel in it...Found an old 351 bushing, we think, that fits the crank but too small for the bearing...Guess we could have it machined out...

Did a search and came up with an autozone #14672...Wondering if it's just the bearing or what I need for the crank...

Part numbers would be great...

Help me out here guys...Thanks

I thought for sure there are a couple people that custom make these but they are not stock type items.. I would do a internet search.. Not much help but want to try and point in the right direction..

Perky