4 Lug Axles With Sn95 Brakes

BigIsland91

Oct 21, 2014
Hey guys I've been trying to figure out if I can use stock Fox axles (4 Lug) with a SN95 rear disc setup? I've been thinking if I could use an SN95 rear disc setup with 93 cobra rotors it could possibly work. I know most people are going to say just convert to 5 lug but I like my 10 hole wheels and I dont want to change them. Also Thunderbird turbo coupes arent available in my area so I cant just swap in that axle. Just looking for a way to get rear disc brakes while keeping 4 lug axles

• Sponsors (?)

The cobra rear disk brake & turbo coupe rear disk brake setup is identical. The offset of the Turbo Coupe/Cobra rotors will only match the Turbo Coupe/Cobra calipers. The Turbo Coupe/Cobra rotors use a 2 7/16" offset and are much thicker than the 94-95 Mustang rear rotors.

See 87-93Â Ford Fox Body Mustang Brake Upgrades for the best and cheapest brake upgrades and 5 lug swaps. The site doesn't sell anything but some fittings, but the tech notes are great. It tells you what junkyard or remanufactured parts to use to upgrade your brakes. It has almost everything you could want to know about Mustang brakes on it.

Last edited: