40+ cars at Kidd Valley last night!

• Sponsors (?)

nice! so whos cars are these? one is the black blue S/N95 with the plate reading venom95 and the all black S/N95 cobra plate reading mysbhvn? I might have the plates backwards tho? Either way those 2 are my favorite! PIMP been thinking of selling or trading in my 93 ssp coupe for another S/N95. peace

john:p

Directions for those that have not been before:

From I-5, either north or south bound, take the "NE 145th Street" exit (exit 175).

Head west approximately one mile to Aurora Avenue North.

Turn left on Aurora.

Kidd Valley is a block down on the right. It will be the drive-in with all the Mustangs in the parking lot. :D

Ya fill us in on the location...might make a nice day trip for some of us Mustang guys down south to come up and play too!

I have been there before. I am located on Fort Lewis. Might have seen my beast running around here a time or two. Blue with Silver racing stripes and body kit 89 GT. I am relocating to Fort Sam Houston Texas next month, so if you guys are interested, we can make a road trip out to Kidd Valley sometime soon! Just PM me and let me know... Kidd Valley has excellent burgers, shakes and Badd A** Mustangs!

nice! so whos cars are these? one is the black blue S/N95 with the plate reading venom95 and the all black S/N95 cobra plate reading mysbhvn? I might have the plates backwards tho? Either way those 2 are my favorite! PIMP been thinking of selling or trading in my 93 ssp coupe for another S/N95. peace

john:p

Thanks, John! It's nice to have someone appreciate all the hard work that has gone into this car! Thanks to my better half, WYTHORS, for all the cool stuff he continues to do to my car.
rendezvous013Small.jpg

If you're REALLY bored and want to hear the story about what's been done to her you can check this out....http://www.cardomain.com/ride/341524/4

LuAnn :)